Jean-Philip Grobler is a musician based in Brooklyn, New York City but was born in South Africa. Andreas and I talk about the success of his latest album and his upcoming North America tour with his band St. Lucia.
- Jean reveals where he gets the awesome shirts seen at live shows
- Andreas and Jean reminisce about life in South Africa
- Discussing New York City as a musical incubator
- Jean talks about the new success of “When The Night”, rituals before performing, musical influences and favorite albums of 2013
- Explaining the meanings behind his tracks “The Way You Remember Me” and “Call Me Up”
- The mix of old school and new wave musical acts in today’s culture
- Jean talks about how cool it is to be part of the Neon Gold Records family