J. Willgoose Esq. is the front man of Public Service Broadcasting. The duo are a very exciting band hailing from Great Britain. If you’re in the mood for some Burial meets Living Colour meets DJ Shadow shadow meets Doctor Who, then PSB is for you. Their latest album “Inform. Educate. Entertain.” is highly regarded and a new favourite of ours.
- Willgoose explains the concept of sticking historical archival audio and video together
- Favourite quote from Roygbiv: “I believe in this world to come, I believe it is going to be a pretty good one”
- Inspirations and future dream collaborations such as Burial
- Thoughts on the music industry in general right now
- The importance of a sense of mystery for an artist
- Reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel and George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty Four
Music Links:Subscribe via iTunes | RSS | YouTube | #CapsulePodcast on Twitter