Joseph Mount is the lead singer of the Mercury prize nominated electronic pop group Metronomy. He chats with Sean and Andreas on the 30th episode of Capsule!
- On reading album reviews and critics and people getting facts wrong
- Discussing hand-drawn animation for “Reservoir” and other memorable music videos
- Travelling and overcoming the fear of the glass floor in the CN Tower in Toronto
- Origins of the song “The Most Immaculate Haircut”. Note: none of us have ever experienced an immaculate haircut yet
- What the band does to mental and physically prepare for a long tour: Game of Thrones, True Detective, Grand Theft Auto, FIFA and clean underwear