Fifth Harmony is an American girl group that encompass all that is pop, dance, R&B and glitter. The 5-piece act came to international attention on season 2 of X-Factor. In 2014, they won the MTV Artist to Watch Award. On this podcast, Sean Chin is joined by Camila Cabello, Ally Brooke, Dinah-Jane Hansen, and Normani Kordei. The girls talk about life after X Factor, working with Simon Cowell, the relationship with their fans, working with Dr. Luke, and dropping their debut studio album Reflection. At the end, we play a game where we find out who is Beyoncé’s biggest fan, who loves eating a tub of ice cream, who cries during films, and who owns the most pairs of shoes. Listen to find out!
- Changing album art cover in favor of fans reaction
- #ImABoss campaign
- Download Fifth Harmony’s debut studio album “Reflection” on iTunes
Ways to Subscribe to Capsule Podcast:
Show your support:
- If you enjoyed this podcast episode, head over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review, and subscribe
- It would rock if you shared Capsule with your friends on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
- Subscribe to LiL’s Weekly Newsletter for highlights and industry news. Click here to sign up!