How long have you been with Live in Limbo and what do you do for the site?
November 2015, I write Music Reviews.
What were your three favourite albums of 2015?
1. Sufjan Stevens – Carrie & Lowell – Fluid, Emotion, and not one song that bored me.
2. Father John Misty – I Love You, Honeybear – Well, it’s Father John Misty. He is a God.
3. Drake, Future –What A Time To Be Alive – It was unexpected.
What was the most underrated album of 2015?
Pink Strat – Bahamas – Did not receive as much recognition as it deserves – it has beautiful instrumentals that you can feel emotion within, and the lyrics finish it even more beautifully.
What were your three favourite songs of 2015?
1. Drake,Future – Big Rings – Always has the ability to pump me and my friends up.
2. Woman – City and Colour – This song really gets to me emotionally, and it was cool to see Dallas Green do an extensive length for the song, because it is not as common for him.
3. Tyler, The Creator – SMUCKERS
How many concerts and/or festivals did you go to in 2015?
What were your three favourite concerts of the year?
1. Fidlar @ The Great Hall – May 1st, 2015 – Rowdiest Crowd
2. Bahamas @ Massey Hall, Nov.27.2015 – Large Audience, but it was so intimate that it seemed like a small audience.
3. Purity Ring @ Sound Academy, October 22, 2015 – They can put on a great show between stage presence and effects.
What was your favourite festival of the year?
Field Trip 2015
Who was your favourite festival headliner?
Which artist or band won 2015?
What/who was the biggest musical disappointment for you?
In your opinion, what was the biggest music story?
What was your favourite new musical discovery of 2015?
Who should we be looking out for in 2016?
Who do you hope goes on tour next year?
Who’s going to be headlining (or at least playing) all the 2016 festivals?
Is there anything else you want to say about 2015 or predict about 2016?
It was a great year in terms of musical discoveries, and I hope for many more in the upcoming year.