In the 30th episode of NEOHUMAN, Agah is chatting with Bonnie Rochman. Bonnie is an award-winning journalist, and author. A former health and parenting columnist for Time.com and staff writer for Time magazine, she has written for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, MIT Technology Review, Scientific America, and O, The Operah Magazine. They talk about wide range of subjects, including technology, biotechnology, genetic engineering, Designer Babies, ethics and morality, Artificial Intelligence, the future of Humanity, Elon Musk’s Neuralink, CRISPR, as well as Bonnie’s new book, The Gene Machine: How Genetic Technologies Are Changing the Way We Have Kids—and the Kids We Have.
- The Gene Machine: How Genetic Technologies Are Changing the Way We Have Kids—and the Kids We Have: www.amazon.com/Gene-Machine-Technologies-Changing-Kids/dp/0374160783
- Are Designer Babies Our Future?: www.philosophynow.org/issues/119/Are_Designer_Babies_Our_Future
- Beyond Designer Babies: Epigenetic Modification May Be the Next Game-Changer: www.lareviewofbooks.org/article/beyond-designer-babies-epigenetic-modification-may-be-the-next-game-changer/
- Secrets of the CRISPR Arms Race: www.genengnews.com/gen-news-highlights/secrets-of-the-crispr-arms-race/81254110
- Trump Calls for an Immediate $1.2 Billion Cut to the National Institute of Health’s Budget: www.futurism.com/trump-calls-for-an-immediate-1-2-billion-cut-to-health-institutes-budget/
- Elon Musk’s New Startup Wants to Merge Human Brains With Computers: www.fortune.com/2017/03/27/elon-musk-neuralink/