For this week’s episode Dakota and Andreas discuss the finale for Mad Men and what the series as a whole meant to them and the landscape of television. The landmark show just finished its seven-season run back in May and the guys have had some time to digest what happens. They talk about their favourite characters and some of the best moments on the show. As always we would love to hear your thoughts on the show by tweeting at us @contrazoompod!
- A very comprehensive list of the 100 Best Characters from We Got This Covered
- Andreas wrote about the best moments from the series
- On Don’s alcoholism from Death and Taxes
Music this week is from Catl. a Toronto dance rock band. You can buy their music both digitally and on records directly from their site.
- Give the band a follow on twitter @c_a_t_l
- The band will be playing at TURF on Friday September 18th that they are highlighted as a local band opening the South Stage
- Songs featured on the episode are Gateway Blues, Lamplight the Way and F.U. Blues
- Dakota shot and reviewed the band for their NXNE show back in June