For the 57th, and the last of 2019, episode of ‘NEOHUMAN with Agah Bahari’ podcast, Agah is chatting with retired Brigadier General Dr. Robert Spalding. Spalding has served in senior positions of strategy and diplomacy within the Defense and State Departments for more than 26 years, and is an accomplished innovator in government and a national security policy strategist. As Senior Director for Strategy to the President, he was the chief architect of the framework for national competition in the Trump administration’s National Security Strategy (NSS). He has earned recognition for his knowledge of Chinese economic competition, cyber warfare, and political influence, as well as for his ability to forecast global trends and develop innovative solutions … Robert Spalding is a senior fellow at Hudson Institute. His work focuses on U.S.-China relations, economic and national security, and the Asia-Pacific military balance. They talk about wide range of subjects, including technology, politics, China, Donald Trump, Artificial Intelligence, 5G technology, totalitarianism, and Dr. Spalding’s new book, Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elite Slept.
- Dr. Robert S. Spalding III: www.armchaireconomist.io
- Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elite Slept: www.amazon.com/Stealth-War-China-While-Americas/dp/0593084349
- Brigadier General Robert S. Spalding III – U.S. Air Force: www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies/Display/Article/999629/brigadier-general-robert-s-spalding-iii
- Robert Spalding – Senior Fellow at Hudson Institute: https://www.hudson.org/experts/1265-robert-spalding
- China’s ‘Stealth War’ Exposed by General Robert Spalding: https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas-stealth-war-exposed-by-general-robert-spalding_3144714.html