In the 36th episode of NEOHUMAN, Agah is chatting with Negar Mortazavi and Arash Aalaei. Negar is an Iranian-American journalist and a frequent commentator on Iran at MSNBC, BBC, PRI, New York Times, Aljazeera, Huffington Post, and international outlets across the world in Lebanon, Iraq, Israel, Turkey, Switzerland, and Japan. Arash is an Iranian-American journalist and freelance TV producer who has worked with internationally recognized media networks such as Voice of America, BBC, CBS, RAI, and ABC. They talk about wide range of subjects related to Iran and the Middle East, including the Iranian political system, the effect of elections in the Iranian theocracy, the Iranian youth and the underground culture, the relationship between Iran and the United States, and the importance of empowering the Iranian women in order to make any fundamental and meaningful change.
- Iran’s Political Power Structure: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xAitDru-U4
- Iran’s Internal Power Struggle: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXnYi_kOoE4
- Decisively Re-Elected, Rouhani Defies Hardliners, Pledges to Open Iran: www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-election-idUSKCN18E2Y8
- Khamenei’s Plan for Succession in Iran: www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-hashem/khameneis-plan-for-succes_b_12599372.html
- Iranian Activists Attack Western Fashionistas for Glamorizing Hijabs: www.heatst.com/world/iranian-activists-attack-western-fashionistas-for-glamorizing-hijabs
- My Stealthy Freedom – the Right for Individual Iranian Women to Choose Whether They Want Hijab: www.mystealthyfreedom.net/en