This week, Andreas and I talk about celebrities, crime, the Grammy aftermath and we drop a few F-Bombs.
- Turns out we were pretty much spot on with our Grammy predictions last week: Daft Punk and Lorde took the cake. And their sales are skyrocketing
- Ads and musicians performing at the Superbowl. We highly anticipate an epic Ad by Apple for celebrate 30 years of Mac
- Burial posts a self and letter teasing new music
- Andreas explains why he gave “Too True” by Dum Dum Girls a 6.4/10
- Lorde is frustrated with the paparazzi post Grammy wins in New Zealand
- The need and differences between onstage and real life personas
- We discuss the issue of young celebrities and getting into serious issues with their lives. Such as Justin Bieber attacking a limo driver, egging a house and being arrested for DUI in Miami