This week, your host Sean Chin talks with LiL director of photography Randall Vasquez (self-proclaimed audiophile) about streaming. Both have tested Apple Music, Spotify, Rdio, and Tidal extensively. Criteria such as user experience, catalogue size, Taylor Swift availability, bitrates, and pricing are compared.
- Here’s What Happens to Your $10 After You Pay for a Month of Apple Music
- What sounds better: Apple Music, Tidal, or Spotify?
- Human Curation is Back
- The Apple Music highlight so far is the shared listening experience
- Simcoe Sound
Randall’s Turntable setup:
- Pro-Ject Debut Carbon w Ortofon 2M & Acrylic platter
- Pro-Ject Tube Box S Pre-Amp
- Pro-Ject Speed box
- Daft Punk Carbon Debut Video
Ways to Subscribe to Capsule Podcast:
Show your support:
•If you enjoyed this podcast episode, head over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review, and subscribe
•It would rock if you shared Capsule with your friends on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!