In the 34th episode of NEOHUMAN, Agah is chatting with Reverend Christopher Benek. Christopher is a techno-theologian, futurist, ethicist, Christian Transhumanist, Public Speaker, writer, a pastor of Family Ministries and Mission at First Presbyterian Church of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and a co-founder of the Christian Transhumanist Association. They talk about wide range of subjects, including technology, religion, Transhumanism, Techno-Theology, ethics and morality, the importance of religious reformation, philosophy, modern Christianity, and immortality.
- Christopher Benek: www.christopherbenek.com
- Christian Transhumanist Association: www.christiantranshumanism.org
- Florida Pastor Plans to Convert Robots to Christianity: www.ibtimes.co.uk/florida-reverend-christopher-benek-wants-convert-artificial-intelligence-christianity-1486912
- God in the Machine: My Strange Journey Into Transhumanism: www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/18/god-in-the-machine-my-strange-journey-into-transhumanism
- When Religion Enters Virtual Reality: www.virtualrealitysummit.com/news/when-religion-enters-virtual-reality/41871
- Ethical Issues in Artificial Intelligence: www.nickbostrom.com/ethics/ai.html