In the 39th episode of NEOHUMAN, Agah is chatting with Zoltan Istvan. Zoltan is a controversial figure inside and out side of the growing global Transhumanist movement, a world renowned journalist-turned-politician, and the author of the science fiction bestseller, The Transhumanist Wager. He is the founder and the 2016 Presidential candidate of Transhumanist Party who’s running for governor of California as a Libertarian candidate. They talk about wide range of subjects, including technology, politics, Transhumanism, systematic religious dogma in the US, immortality, Donald Trump, automation, the future of Money, refugee crisis and terrorism, philosophy, and Zoltan’s Libertarian campaign for the governor of California.
- Zoltan Istvan: www.zoltanistvan.com
- Transhumanist Party: www.zoltanistvan.com/TranshumanistParty.html
- Why I’m Running for California Governor as a Libertarian: www.newsweek.com/zoltan-istvan-california-governor-libertarian-555088
- 600 Miles in a Coffin-Shaped Bus, Campaigning Against Death Itself: www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/magazine/600-miles-in-a-coffin-shaped-bus-campaigning-against-death-itself.html
- Could This Transhumanist Be the Next Governor of California?: www.bigthink.com/elise-bohan/could-this-transhumanist-be-the-next-governor-of-california
- Religion is Harming Society and Lives: www.huffingtonpost.com/zoltan-istvan/atheist-presidential-cand_b_11005072.html