In the 47th episode of NEOHUMAN, Agah is chatting with Danielle DiMartino Booth. Danielle is a global thought leader on monetary policy and economics who spent nine years as an adviser at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. She began her career in New York at Credit Suisse and Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, and is a full-time columnist for Bloomberg View, a business speaker, and a commentator frequently featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, Bloomberg Radio, Fox News, Fox Business News and other major media outlets. She is the author of ‘FED UP: An Insider’s Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America’. They talk about a wide range of subjects, including economics, politics, President Trump’s trade policies, Federal Reserve, the Presidential election in Mexico, Communism, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies, and the real value of the US dollar.
- DiMartino Booth Money Strong: www.dimartinobooth.com
- Fed Up: An Insider’s Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America: www.amazon.com/Fed-Up-Insiders-Federal-Reserve/dp/0735211655
- Articles by Danielle DiMartino Booth: www.bloomberg.com/view/contributors/ATF5r90MXKw/danielle-dimartino-booth
- Cryptocurrencies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency
- Federal Reserve System: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System