This week, your hosts Sean Chin and Gilles LeBlanc are joined by veteran broadcaster and journalist Alan Cross. You know him from the Edge 102.1, The Ongoing History of New Music and his website A Journal Of Musical Things. We dive into Iggy Pop and Joshua Homme’s “Post Pop Depression” collaboration, analyze the Jian Ghomeshi verdict, break down the Federal Government’s funding to the CBC, and the future of media.
- Gilles’ review of Post Pop Depression
- Jian Ghomeshi found not guilty of sexual assault
- Canada Council for the Arts getting fun infusion
- Alan’s Music Technology Meetup
- A Journal Of Musical Things
Ways to Subscribe to Capsule Podcast:
Show your support: